Here is one of the most informational websites I have found about emotional support animals: Register My Service Animal (website of the same name); telephone: (480) 575-5655. It contains information about landlord limitations, traveling with animals, and provides an extensive description of what constitutes an emotional support animal.

Additionally, it has information about getting a therapist referral when needed, and has a blog for additional questions and answers. You can learn a lot by reviewing their Commands and Controls for On Lease Animals.